I will admit, with only a little embarrassment, to being an Alanis Morissette fan. And for whatever reason, I really like Head over Feet.
I would like to propose that, while the song is fairly good, it is possibly the worst love song ever. Here are some lines from the song that I hope are not the nicest things someone could find to say about me:
- I had no choice but to hear you.
- You ask how my day was.
- Your love is thick.
- You’re so much braver than I gave you credit for.
- You are the bearer of unconditional things.
- You held your breath, and the door, for me.
- Thanks for your patience.
- You’re the best listener that I’ve ever met.
- I’ve never felt this healthy before.
- I am aware now.
Okay, so I’m pretty sure Ava Adore takes the cake for worst lyrics for a love song. But Head over Feet is a close second, if you ask me.