This is part of my admittedly bizarre “Lists” category that I seem to be using increasingly often.
Piano-containing songs that are so awesome that they make we want to learn to play the piano:
- I Don’t Like Mondays, by The Boomtown Rats
- I Miss You, by Blink-182, albeit mostly only for a small part of it
- Let the Drummer Kick, by Citizen Cope
- How to Save a Life, by The Fray
- Look after You, by The Fray
- Little House, Id.*
- She Is,Id.
- Today, Smashing Pumpkins
- Sleep Alone, Moby
- Where You End, Id.
* Id. is used here in its proper form, but Ibidem or Ibid would be a pretty cool band name.
- The Most Awesome Thing…
- The Top
- Songs I Hate
- Songs I Paid For